You know what's fun about two kids?
Going through the VIRUS FROM HELL..... twice!
Just as we got our Dylan back on track and back to school, little Julia began the cough and the fever. SO much worse with a baby. I just hope it moved quickly.
Maybe my super-duper breast milk will help?
As Julia has gotten bigger I"ve sort of given up trying to get her to use a bottle.
Truthfully, I really just haven't had to go anywhere for longer than a few hours so it's not been that big of a deal. I DID have to pass up free tickets and a hotel to see my husband's favorite musician in Birmingham...but HE got to go!
But on a whim I had my husband try a bottle the other day and like magic....she took it! She only drank two ounces ( but it was her usually smallest nursing session of the day 3pm) so I see that as a win.
My plan now is to have AN ENTIRE day to myself for mother's day and let my husband takeover a major feeding. It will be a glorious day. I am already planning it. I will dream about it until it happens!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think EVERY mother should have Mother's Day to herself when her kids are little!!
ReplyDelete