Between my first vacation away from my kiddos and my baby girl walking like a mad woman, I barely get to sit down, let alone take time to be creative and/or witty. Or not witty as the case may be.
![]() |
| Luau Day at School |
Here is a good update...
I jet-setted back to boston. Or rather, cape cod.
My weekend involved copious amounts of wine, food, friendship and rain. But I loved every single second. Seeing my best friends is truly amazing. It is like NO time has passed. Our inside jokes are the same. We reminisce, catch each other up and laugh and act silly and it filled me up with serious happiness.
I mean I DID miss my babies. And my husband.
But i came home, refreshed, content and ready to take on a mountain of laundry and messes that were created in my absence.
Julia is officially weaned. Part of my absence on here has been the weaning blues. I feel sad and weepy about stupid things like Annie singing about her long lost parents. I even felt tears rolling when Dylan started Karate. She's only cried once about it while pulling down my shirt and staring at me like I was being mean. But we got through it with cuddles and a book in our chair together.
Did I mention that Julia is walking? Right before I left she started letting go....finally....and venturing out on here own. And when I came back after 5 days she was full on, no holds barred...toddling.
Dylan is a Karate Kid. We heard through the doctor grapevine about a great DoJo (ha!) and we checked it out with a free lesson and we're hooked.
HE LOVES IT. The discipline (YES, MAM!) and the memorizing (TINY TIGER STUDENT OATH) are all up his ally. And he shines. He's SO coordinated and seeing him in comparison to his peers really gave us a great perspective on how special he really is...no really..im' not just saying that.
Life has taken us by storm. Hard to believe that medical school is almost over. I no longer have an infant to care for...and my little boy is OFFICIALLY in preschool ( he was just moved up yesterday...early of course).









No comments:
Post a Comment