Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A year and a half



 Miss Julia Elizabeth is 18 Months old.

And growing like a weed.

Height: 35 inches
Weight: 29 pounds
Feet: 7 Toddler

She's a full inch and pound bigger than Dylan was at that age.

Which is funny, since she's a girl.

 According to the old wives tail of doubling her height at two for adult height. She's already going to be 5'10" as a grown up and she's not two yet.

I'm hoping it sticks there. That's tall but blend-in a little tall. Any taller and TALL will be her "thing" and I don't want her to have a thing. Although then she'll be a FORCE to reckon with on the vball/bball court.

Maybe I'll rethink my stance on over 6 feet.


Large Cat plus large toddler equals fun!

Every few days I experiment with a ponytail.

She's been lasting longer and longer with it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment