Everyone is getting excited about working out.
Julia has decided that after dinner is the perfect time to take off your shirt and do pushups.
She wants EVERYONE to do pushups and would prefer if everyone also took off their shirt.
We're on our last week of Month ONE of Insanity. Next week is a recovery week ( with it's own set of workouts) and then we start Month TWO which is supposed to be even more insane. Which I can't imagine since I haven't mastered this insanity yet.
Feeling so proud of us for getting up every morning 6 days a week to do this together.
Fit test number 3 is next monday and I'm feeling so ready to see changes in my numbers.
My pants are all hanging off me and the motivation is really helping me in the eating department.
I love that even our kids are getting into it. Although we may need to inform Julia that only boys can work out topless.


No comments:
Post a Comment