Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MatchED

It is official. We matched!



 While I can't say with 100% certainty where we are going until Friday ( The WHERE part is released then). We are confident we know got our first choice. Which means that we will be able to take the scholarship and job offer that my husband as already been offered for after residency.

Which means we celebrated with a margarita and mexican food for lunch yesterday.

And it also means we have a LOT of planning to do to move this family of FOUR.

1. House
2. School
3. Movers

Those are the priorities.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am still confused why you don't know where if you got your first pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's confusing. We know we matched. And we only put three places on our list. However, we don't know which place we got until FRIDAY.

    That being said. All our efforts and follow up have been focused on ONE residency. So the chances are much greater that it is our top choice and not one of the other ones on our list.

    It is annoying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, that is just silly! Why torture you with the waiting game?! Hope you get his first pick, can't wait to hear details...I really hope you come closer to Boston!

    ReplyDelete