My friend blogged over on BLISS yesterday about an incident of waiting in a cramped public place with her 2 girls. And a stranger said to her....
"The days are long but the years are short."
That really moved me.
This medical school thing has been such a journey. With some really looooong days. Especially since I've been staying home over the last year and a half. It's not something I ever thought I would /could do but am thrilled that I have been able to do it. But sometimes that hour before nap-time seems like an eternity.
But when I actually reflect on the time gone by, I cannot believe that we are almost done and 4 years went in a blink.
This medical school thing has been such a journey. With some really looooong days. Especially since I've been staying home over the last year and a half. It's not something I ever thought I would /could do but am thrilled that I have been able to do it. But sometimes that hour before nap-time seems like an eternity.
But when I actually reflect on the time gone by, I cannot believe that we are almost done and 4 years went in a blink.
| March 2013 |
| October 2012 |


No comments:
Post a Comment