Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Tidbits

This is Leo. When D was just a fetus I scoured my internet shopping world for the perfect Mommy to Baby gift. I wanted to give him something that he would ALWAYS have and perhaps some day pass on to his own little fetus. That's when I found Leopold. He's handmade and from Peru. He's one of the softest most amazingly cuddly creatures I have had the pleasure of snuggling.

We began putting Leo in D's crib about a month ago and I am pleased to tell you...that D is officially in love. He's in SO much love with Leo that he seeks him out in the middle of the night to lay on him. Like RIGHT on top of him.  He holds Leo's hand and drags him around the crib and his room. Shares his beloved bedtime binkies. And cutest of all, kisses Leo with a wide open mouth every morning when its time say goodbye.

If you want your own Leo or want to give someone else a Leo...Shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment