Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wish List Wednesday....er...Thursday



So with Christmas season upon us, folks are already asking about Dylan's Christmas list! I remember writing my Christmas list as a child and my mom always made me split it into Wants vs. Needs. That's a very difficult concept for a child. I mean i literally felt like I NEEDED a life-sized version of a tiger. And in case you were wondering...I got a scaled down version instead.

If Dylan could write his own list it would look something like this:

Dylan's Needs
More Tractors
Gerber Cheese Puffs
Milk

Dylan's Wants
REAL cell phones
All the remote controls
To live outside.

Since Mommy is in charge. Here is the approved list.

Needs

Socks with rubber nubbins - 12-24 months














PJ's 18 Months



 Books! Dylan "reads" books constantly. In the car, in bed, at his little table, in the morning, before bed...he will sit for as many books as you read to him. He especially likes books with flaps or pull out levers that make something happen.



 

Wants

Puzzles! They are good for brain development.
 

Art supplies!








































Fridge Letters




No comments:

Post a Comment