Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Friend...

A friend recently texted me and asked if i've abandoned my blog.

I think that's a sign that I need to strap on my keyboard and get back to documenting our crazy life. LOTS has happenend during my hiatus.

1) I broke my arm while on a family bike ride and susequently had to heal ( hard to type with a longarm cast). I have since gotten my full range of motion back. But i'm sort of weakling. It was very hard to take care of a toddler with a broken arm, I had lots of help but honestly there are just some things you have to do yourself.

2) WE MOVED. Not to be confused with THE move. This move was not our choice and while moving is terrible for whatever reason it will make the next 6 months alot more comfortable for all of us. We're stil in the same town, but in a much bigger house. The bonus is that if we have to pee in the middle of the night, we don't have to trek down a flight a stairs and across the house to go.

3) My husband has interviewed with our top choice for residencies and we THINK we have an amazing shot at getting it. I can't be more specific until we KNOW. And match day is not until MARCH.

4.) We pretty much decided the direction and location of the rest of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment